Sunday, May 15, 2011

Room with a view

This is where I have been spending most of the holiday....my little piece of creative heaven it seems. The table could do with being an inch higher so I can get my legs under better, but I am certainly not complaining.  Especially since, when I turn around, I get to see this...
well, we could do with moving the car!

It is a shame that today it has been cold and very wet.  Perfect for curing the mild hangover I sustained whilst watching Eurovision last night.


Of course, Jedward were great. I am not a huge fan of them to be honest but I do love their energy.

Blue were good but I was not convinced on the whole boy band feel.

I still haven't heard the winner yet I saw the end in the pub who had the sound down and I am just too lazy to turn the computer up I gather from facebook friends that it was not great but as I said to them, we are the real winners cos we don't have to pay for the thing next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment