Monday, March 21, 2011

Old class, new start

Yippee, new Shimelle class. Well, a re run from last year but since I could really do with it, am very excited.
I am hopeful that this year, I will actually keep up and post regularly and confidently.  It is also a great way to make lots of new friends and learn lots of new things.

No scrapping as yet.....only just come off nights this morning and DH is dropping loud hints that he wants help with the cleaning.  It is good to give him a taste of his own medicine..lol

4 comments:

  1. I am also excited about this re-run! I know it will be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also joined the re-run and definitely need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined too. But why is it that husbands always want help with something when we sit down to have a few moments of fun? :D

    ReplyDelete