It was all pulled together using 2 jump rings and I cut the rabbit (Candyfloss or marshmallow..can never remember)and tag from a Daisy and Dandelion paper pad. The epoxy sticker is from the new Stephanie Dymant range at Papermania.
I also knitted her some pink legwarmers (thanks, Simply Knitting) and decorated a Bare basics box but forgot to take photos of them. Oops!
For the LO, I used the new Stephanie Dymant kit again. The butterfly paper was cut into a frame and stuck onto the photo then it was adherred to the patterned paper using foam pads to help it stand out.
Below are the 'flowers' I made using some white ribbon I had in my stash that I scrunched up, stapled (badly!), then placed epoxy stickers on top to hide the join.