Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What week is it again?




Where has all the time gone? Work and sleep it seems. Well, am extremely behind on my JYC (although I am keeping a paper log). However, am on nights now till Xmas, so is a great time for me to catch up on the fun side. The first 2 are above. Not too bad for 3am.
The 3rd picture is my Kris Kindle for a work colleague. I am quite proud of it so thought I'd share. Hope she likes it. I lifted the idea from Docrafts Creativity mag by Beckie Dreyer.
So, hope everyones Xmas plans are going well. Mine are good since the oven arrived yesterday and I can relax in the knowledge that I will be having a proper Xmas dinner this year :) Shame that being on nights rewires my brain somewhat, and I usually have no idea what day it is so come Thursday, I may be in something of a panic as to what I am supposed to be doing. Still, at least I wont be the only one :)
Merry Xmas :)







No comments:

Post a Comment